Sunday, July 3, 2011
3 months!!
We had a phone call with a social worker at Nightlight (our adoption agency) this past week Wednesday. They received our homestudy from Small World and everything looks good. She was just confirming some of written preferences for embryos/genetic family. At the end of the conversation (this is midnight our time), I asked her about how long she thought the rest of the process would take. She said three months. I was thinking she meant three months to get matched with a family. No, she meant three months before the adoption is complete. Meaning we have the embryos and are ready to schedule the FET! She said that she thought we could be matched in the next couple of weeks!! AHHH!! So exciting! John and I were very happy to hear that. We are still not sure what the timeline will look like exactly, but we are praying that we can have the adoption complete by October so that we could do the FET sometime around then. It is so hard for me to plan and schedule flights/work schedule right now not knowing anything about how much time I'll need to be in the U.S. Anyways, we are very excited to hear that we could find out about our "babies" very soon! We'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Ones,
ReplyDeleteHis timing is perfect and His plan is for your welfare! So excited with you! Nai Nai & Ye Ye
We are SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I'm SO excited! I'm so EXCITED!!!!! :D :D :D <3 G + B
ReplyDeletehooray, hooray! really excited for you guys. :)
ReplyDelete