Friday, August 5, 2011

WE HAVE BEEN MATCHED!!

God is so good. That is the bottom line. I don't have time to write details now, but we have been matched with a genetic family, and boy, does God know what he is doing or what?!! They are perfect for us in every way. They have the perfect number of embryos (3), the embryos are near Michigan (Chicago), they are fellow believers in full-time ministry, they are Asian, they love the Lord, even their personalities seem similar to us! I was so shocked and so happy when I got the email late Wednesday night that I started laughing at the computer. I couldn't believe what I was reading. I had no one to tell for like 24 hours!! John is in India and my parents in the U.S. Can't wait for John to come back tomorrow to celebrate! God is good, and he knows us so well!

1 comment:

  1. So I'm just now catching up... I didn't really know what all was going on. I didn't even realize you could adopt embryos. And why is John in India? Sorry I'm out of it, BUT even just reading all this now - I am so happy for you!!! Know that I am praying for you all in this process! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete