All in all, I'm feeling pretty positive about the transfer and my health (minus the fact that I haven't been able to stop drinking coffee yet!). I'm trying not to get all caught up in all the different pieces of advice that people have about what to do before and after a FET. Ultimately the lives of my little babies (that are going to be shipped on MONDAY!) are in God's hands and there is not a whole lot I can do to make it work. These children were never mine to begin with, only mine to steward.
Lord, remind me of this. Help me to steward my body well, but not to assume control over any of what happens before and after November 18th. Help me to keep my hands wide up to your will, and Lord continue to prepare me for your will and the tasks before me.
No comments:
Post a Comment