remind myself that God is good and knows and has a bigger plan. I know
that's truth. Be still, my soul and know He is God. I'm not ready to
talk or think about what's next. I just want to grieve the loss of
our little one and live life by ear, by God's grace, for a while.
John and I decided it would be best for me to get back to SH as soon
as possible. We're trying to get me on a flight with my parents on
Thursday. Your prayers and truths are appreciated.
--
Stephanie Morel
Oh, Steph. My heart is so sad for you and John. I know your story is still being written, and that the Author of Life is trustworthy. But still I wish it could have gone another way this time.
ReplyDeletePsalm 46:1 "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."
I'm so sorry to hear it. :( I'm sad for you. I will be praying for you.
ReplyDelete