Monday, November 14, 2011

Progesterone Shot #1 down...too many more to go...

I successfully shot myself in the bum today!  I'm pretty sore now, but it didn't really hurt at all going in (and I think that's crazy because it's a 1 1/2 " needle!)  After quite a bit of hesitation trying to figure out exactly where to poke myself, I just did it!  1 cc of progesterone successfully in my system.  I felt fine until later this afternoon...the soreness started and now I'm wondering if I'll be able to shoot myself on that side again day after tomorrow (gotta get the left side tomorrow).  Hm...I may not be sitting by the end of the week!  But, I'm OK, I'm alive and pretty proud of myself.  Now if I can do this for 4-5 more weeks, I'll be all set!

1 comment:

  1. I can not tell you how excited I am for you. Friday is my birthday. November 18th was a great day to be born and I pray that it will be a great day for your baby to be placed in you!

    ReplyDelete