Saturday, November 12, 2011
One week and counting...
I had my last appointment before the transfer yesterday. It went great! In the ultrasound the doctor could see that my lining is measuring nice and thick--it has to be 8 and I was at 10!! Yipee, praise the Lord! Everything else looked great and he said that I'm on schedule for next week Friday. I was able to confirm with him about thawing baby #1 (actually it's real number is baby #8) frozen alone in the first straw and transferring just that one if it survives. If it doesn't, we'll thaw the other two (#3 and 4) and transfer one of those two, refreeze the other one. I was glad that I got to talk to him personally and see that he absolutely understood what we want. I had my blood taken and it went much better this time than last time!! No cold sweats, feelings of fainting, dizziness, or nausea. Yay, praise the Lord again, last time I felt awful and was so close to fainting! So...we are all set for Friday. The nurses are going to call me early this week to let me know what time the transfer will be, but they did say that they will thaw the embryos while we are there. I'm thankful that my mom and dad are going with me. We plan to be on the phone the whole time with John. This should be interesting! Getting VERY excited now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment