Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Another step forward!

We arrived back in Shanghai on Saturday night. It was a somewhat uncomfortable flight for me, but I didn't get sick!  On Sunday I scheduled an appointment for Monday morning. My mom was able to get off work to go with me.  All the same feelings of nervousness came back as we once again waited for the results of the hcg blood test.  (I want to note that I had to wait 8 hours for my clinic in Michigan to get the results and 1 hour for the hospital in China!! Seriously, what has happened to this country!) My level was 319 (almost 320) which is just on track for doubling since last Wednesday. It is still towards the lower end of the range that is seen in most women by this date, so it's hard for me to really be excited yet. But once again, I was relieved yesterday and so so thankful for another day with my baby(ies).  We love you so much, little ones.  Keep growing big and strong (as daddy likes to say every night! :)  I go back on Wednesday for another follow up. I have a feeling I'm going to be at the doctor's a lot in these next weeks.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I check your blog like every day in hopes for an update, so keep 'em coming! :) Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lord continues to give me a vision of His hand covering your abdomen, protecting....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very happy for you! Clara

    ReplyDelete