Thursday, May 10, 2012
Numbers Up!
John and I are so thankful to announce that we are still pregnant and that my hcg numbers were up in the blood test today. I was at 68.5 which is more than double my first test. Praise the Lord! Thank you everyone for your prayers. We are cautiously optimistic although this is still a low number. We decided not to test again until we get back to China. We're going to trust God that the numbers will double every day through the weekend and try to get another test next week back in Shanghai Meanwhile, I'll icontinue all my drugs. We'd appreciate your continued prayers that the baby(ies) grow more and more and that my body produces what they need. We know so many people have been praying and we appreciate it so much and have felt it. We are excited and thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay!!!! I've been thinking and praying for you!! Keep us posted. :)
ReplyDelete:) What a praise! Ditto Angie.
ReplyDeleteClara
I'm just realizing you are still in the US... I really thought you were not back already. I am so happy for your news and will be praying! XO
ReplyDeleteBecky
Hey Steph-
ReplyDeleteI have been praying for you guys. Glad to hear that your HCG numbers are increasing. It is so tricky when you are in the midst of the watch-and-see early stages! Thanks for the updates.
Stephanie,
ReplyDeleteI have been praying for you and your precious babies the last few days, and am rejoicing with you today in your news! I have been friends with Daniel and Melinda for many years, and I was so thankful that they told me about you so that I could join in praying and witnessing the Lord's mighty work in you! Have a very special and blessed Mother's Day! Jessica Lammers-Meis
"And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ."
Good news Steph!! Will keep praying!!
ReplyDeleteMegan
Praise the Lord, indeed! Praying for you guys. :)
ReplyDelete