I've found myself doing all kinds of research about early signs of pregnancy today. I don't know if it's good or not, but I couldn't help myself. I've been trying so hard (and doing a good job, if I say so myself) focusing on one day at a time, being thankful for the two lives that I am still carrying, and even having fun with it (giving into my major "craving" for Chinese food and kimchi the other day!). Why not, right? If the babies don't stay around and I'm not pregnant next week, then I'd rather look back on this week and enjoy the short "pregnancy" that I had.
Anyways, I would like to ask for your prayers particularly in the next few days. This is day 11 past fertilization (because the embryos were 5 days old and it's been 6 days since the transfer). Starting with day 10-12 past conception is the period of time when the embryos should burrow (implant) into the inner wall of the uterus. Please pray that this happens NOW! I know so many friends have been praying and this is something that you can specifically pray for.
I'm going to pray even though I don't know what the result will be, and I'm going to be thankful for another day.
Great to hear the updates - hope things are well! Clara
ReplyDeletePraying with you!
ReplyDeleteSandy Draper